I called DuraPro Painting hoping they could help me with a large exterior painting project that needed to be done A.S.A.P Having had bad luck with previous contractors, I was a little scared but Joe explained everything that needed to be done and why. He also helped me with color choices and he was so right! Knowing it was a rush job, they started the project the next day – working all week long to get it done. We are so happy with the painting job! Their crew did a great job; they were professional, polite and a delight to have in our home. We will not hesitate to have them paint again!
- Why You Should Hire Professional Painters to Paint Your Home’s Exterior this Spring
- Is Painting on Your Spring To-Do List?
- Are Your Walls Ready for a New Coat of Paint? Drywall Issues & More
- Prepare for the Holidays with These Simple Home Improvements
- How the Right (or Wrong) Paint Can Affect Branding