Interior House Painting Minnetonka
Hit refresh on your interior design with a fresh coat of paint! Interior house painting is one of the best ways to reinvigorate your home’s overall look and feel and it can be done in any season! At Durapro Painting, we are professionals in interior house painting for the Minnetonka area and can provide you with trustworthy and professional painting to make your home look its very best. From the kitchen to the living room and anywhere in between, we can help you create a professional, fresh new look for your home’s interior.
Our team of interior house painting specialists will do the job right the first time and provide beautifully finished walls in the paint of your choice. Our five-step painting process is in place to ensure the work we do meets or exceeds your expectations. We know you will be happy with the end results!
And, no job is too big or too small for us. From helping you select the perfect paint colors to completing the job on time and on budget, we are here to help. Give us a call and allow us to get started on your interior house painting project today!
Professional Interior House Painting
Experience the magic of our paint brushes for yourself! We have been in the business for years and the team at Durapro Painting has all of the right tools, equipment and experience to tackle interior house painting jobs of all shapes and sizes. When our interior house painting team goes to a home to paint, we will follow these same steps for a beautiful, professional job well done:
- Furniture should be moved to the center of the room or outside of the room. We will help move any furniture that you cannot move on your own. And, if any furniture must remain in the room, then we will make sure it’s fully covered before we begin our work.
- We will then prepare your walls for painting. This means making sure they are cleaned and all holes are patched and repaired.
- Next, we will apply the right amount of primer onto your walls, if needed, in order to make sure the paint we apply goes on smoothly and evenly.
- Finally, we will paint the walls in the color of your choice. We will make sure each coat goes on evenly and that we do not miss any spots.
- Then, we will clean up. Your furniture and other items will be moved back into place, and we will clean up all of the drop cloths and plastic covering.
And, we always give you time to inspect the interior house painting job. We want to be sure the painting work we did for you is exactly what you want.
Contact Us about Interior House Painting