Exterior House Painting Twin Cities
The exterior of your home is the first thing people see when they come over. So when you need to have your house repainted, you want to make sure you hire a company that knows what it’s doing and will do a thorough and complete painting job without cutting any corners. And that is where Durapro Painting comes in. We are an exterior house painting company serving the Twin Cities, and we are known for our high quality exterior and interior painting services for both residential and commercial clients.
A fresh coat of paint can help increase your home’s curb appeal and can help liven it up and make it more inviting to your friends and other guests.
Why Durapro Painting for Exterior House Painting?
Here at Durapro Painting, we use a five-step approach to every exterior house painting job we tackle.
- Step One: We hand wash and/or power wash your home’s exterior to make sure there is no dirt or other grime on the surface. This helps ensure the paint goes on smoothly and evenly and adheres to the surface as it should.
- Step Two: We scrape away all of the loose paint, and we take the time to sand down any rough or peeling surfaces. We then caulk every gap we can find to help prevent moisture or air from seeping into your home.
- Step Three: After priming the areas of your home’s exterior that need it (or the entire exterior if need be), we begin the painting process. And because most exterior house painting jobs require more than one day, we are always careful to clean up after ourselves every day we are on the job.
- Step Four: When the painting job is complete, we take time to make sure the outside area of your home is cleaned up and is left the same way we found it.
- Step Five: We ask you to come out and inspect your home’s new exterior paint. We want to make sure our work has met or exceeded your expectations.
Learn More about Exterior House Painting
For more information on exterior house painting in the Twin Cities, call Durapro Painting at 612-442-2177 or Request a Free Estimate.