When it comes to painting your home, it’s important to remember that you can’t hire just anyone. You need to do some research to make sure you hire the best company for the job. And even then, there are still several questions you need to ask any painting contractors you are thinking of hiring. As painting contractors in the Twin Cities, we have fielded a lot of different questions over the years. Here are a few examples of the ones we hear the most often, as well as a few tips on what to look for when choosing a painting company to work on your home.
- How long will the job take? The answer to this mostly depends on the scope of your project. One or two smaller rooms in your home will only take our painting contractors a few hours at the most. But if you hire our painting contractors to paint your home’s entire exterior, then the project could take a few days.
- Will you clean and prime the walls before you paint them? Will you patch them too? Yes. Depending on the state of your walls, we will patch any holes as needed, and we always put on a coat of primer before we begin painting. We find that primer helps the color adhere to the wall better, and it also helps the true color of the paint come through.
- Do you clean up the job site after you are done? Yes, we will always clean up after ourselves when we are done working, even if we are coming back the next day to finish or complete your painting project.
- Do you have references or a portfolio? Yes, we can provide references upon request, and you can view a gallery of other jobs we have completed. The gallery is on our website, and you can browse pictures of interiors and exteriors that we have painted in the past.
- What sets your painting contractors apart from the competition? The biggest aspect of our painting services that sets us apart from everyone else is our attention to detail. We do not cut corners, and we will never rush through our work just to get the job done to move onto the next. Every job we take on, no matter how big or how small, gets the same amount of attention and care.