So you have scheduled us to come to your home for professional exterior house painting! Eagan homeowners have trusted us for years to make the outside of their homes look great and to add curb appeal. While we will handle all of the painting work, there are a few things you can do to help prepare for our visit for your exterior house painting project. Here are a few suggestions:
- If you have any shrubs, bushes or other plants that are growing near your home, please trim back the branches or growth if you can. This makes it easier for us to access your home’s siding, trim and other parts that we will need to primer and paint.
- Please let us know if there is a specific place where we should put our equipment. We want to make sure we do not inadvertently damage any of your plants, landscaping or outdoor decorations, and we also want to be sure we do not disrupt any more of your normal routine than what is absolutely necessary.
- Make sure any small children at your home know that we will be there for your exterior house painting project. Please make sure they know not to touch any of our tools or equipment.
- If you have any pets that are outdoors, please make sure they are kept away from where we will be painting. This helps ensure everyone’s safety.
- If you are having other work done to your home at the same time that we will be there, let us know. And we can try to help you coordinate schedules and times so we are there when it is convenient for you.
- Make sure you have your paint colors finalized for your home and the trim.
- If we need to park our work trucks in a specific location, please let us know that as well. It is easier and facilitates a faster exterior house painting job if we can park our work truck as close to your home as possible: in your driveway or along the street near your home.
- If you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your exterior house painting project, please do not hesitate to ask.